Bachelor Road, Nalwadi, Wardha.
Tel. No. : (07152) 240152
Our vision is to generate and propagate education through harmonious fusion of practical knowledge with values of life.
We aim to develop our institution into an outstanding centre to provide quality education by effective Teaching and Learning programs.
We are also committed to cater to the needs of rural as well as urban students with our progressive endeavor to enhance their skills and
capabilities to face global market.
To cater to the needs of rural, socially & economically backward students and make them self reliant in all aspects of life
- To propagate, provide and preserve knowledge
- To cater to the needs of rural, socially & economically backward students and make them self reliant in all aspects of life
- To acquire excellence in teaching methods
- To empower girl students in exalted way so that they can be self determined to achieve goals of life and create their identity in the society
- To meet regional needs, community development programs are conducted regularly through various extension activities
- To cultivate & incorporate values and develop a responsible and productive citizen of nation
- To expand developmental opportunities available to all students and faculty as well
- To build alliances from academicians of various universities to enhance and upgrade the knowledge of students & faculty as well
- To provide practical and skill based training for self employment
- To promote and develop use of ICT learning by considering global challenges
- To develop exciting research environment
- To undertake multiple extension activities to reflect aims and objectives of our Institution
The basic motto of the college is "Nothing is sacred as knowledge in this world" and with this motive, the college has set following Objectives-
- To establish centre of higher education offering undergraduate and post graduate courses to serve rural society.
- Community development through various extension activities.
- To provide practice and skill-based knowledge to students for creating self-employment and employment opportunities in private and public sectors.
- To promote the use of ict in teaching, learning, research and evaluation.
- To undertake continuous assessment of students.
- To develop research attitude among students and teachers to cater to the local and global needs.
- To create environmental awareness to save and conserve nature
- To develop scientific temperament among students and teachers.
- To promote nationalistic ideals and values among students and teachers.